We want to get you the information you need. If you have a question or concern that isn't addressed below please reach out today here.
1. How do I defer my car payments or contact my Financial Institution?
2. What if my lease is expiring during this time or I want to extend my lease?
We've created a quick reference page with information from each of the brands we represent and how they are handling common questions regarding lease expiry click here.
3. What if my base or extended warranty is expiring during this time and I have an issue?
We've created a page with information on how each of our brands are handling warranty expiration considerations, click here.
With our three-day, 300-km money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied, you can return your new or used vehicle, no questions asked, for a full refund.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, your Lally Auto Group Certified used vehicle can be exchanged within 30 days, or 1,500KM - whichever comes first. With over 250 used vehicles, we'd be happy to help you find another one that you love.
The Ontario government as per this website, has confirmed they are extending the validity of government driver, vehicle and carrier products and services that expired on or after March 1, 2020. These will continue to remain valid and legal past the expiry until further notice. This is in an effort to help keep people safe, reduce the need for in-person visits to ServiceOntario and try to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Some of the things they are doing:
- extending driver's licences expiration dates, temporary driver’s licences (TDL), driving instructor (DI) licence and driving schools, Ontario Photo Card (OPC)
- extending licence plate sticker validation including International Registration Plan (IRP)
- extending 10-day special permits and temporary validation
- extending the requirement to register a vehicle (including snow vehicles) within six days