To Our Friends and Customers,
Amid ongoing concerns about COVID-19, I wanted to explain what we are doing here at the Lally Auto Group in response to the situation to ensure our dealerships are safe for customers and employees.
First, safety is our most important priority. We want you to be safe and we want our team to be safe. To this effect, we wanted to let you know some of the measures we’ve taken to ensure your safety and the safety of our team members.
Measures in place:
- We are directing all customers to enter through two main doors.
- At each entrance is a questionnaire we ask you to review before entering.
- Next we’ve set up a table with sanitizer, gloves and masks. We ask everyone who enters our facility to please sanitize their hands immediately.
- You’ll notice that our team members will be wearing a mask any time they our outside of their work area.
- When you test drive a vehicle you can be confident that it will be sanitized before and after your test drive.
- If you’re waiting for service you’ll notice that we have spaced our lounge chairs apart, we ask you to please stay seated when possible.
- In order to remove as many touch points as possible, we’ve removed some of our normal snacks and refreshments from our lounge.
- After you’re done in our lounge, we ask you to mark the chair so that we can sanitize it before it is used again.
- All our team members have taken specific training on COVID 19 in the workplace in order to ensure safety is top of mind.
- We are practicing social distancing and are setting up barriers and signage throughout the dealership to remind everyone of its importance.
In addition to all of these measures we have instituted sanitizing procedures focusing on high use areas that are performed multiple times each day.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Of course we understand if you’d prefer to still deal with us from afar and we have some great tools for that. You can buy your car online using our Shop N’ Go tool, and we’ll bring the cars to you for test drives with our Test Drives 2U program.
If you need service you can book it on our website and we are offering pick up and drop off service whenever possible.
All of our 9 locations are now fully operational. We’ll do everything we can to make sure that all of these measures don’t affect your experience with us but we also thank you in advance for understanding and placing your trust in us.