Tricor's traceable identification codes are engraved discreetly on your vehicle providing nearly invisible, yet powerful anti-theft protection
You already parked your car to the right place, you're sure you locked the windows and doors but is it really enough to keep your car safe?
Car theft has become the most common crime in recent years, and maybe the next car will be yours. When the parts of your car are sold separately, it's impossible to find them again, so you make sure that your car is completely safe. If you had to hide your car against thieves before, there's no need for it anymore. You just need high-quality anti-theft protection to protect your car from thefts.
- Over 400 cars and light trucks are stolen in Canada every day.
- If your vehicle is stolen, there is less than a 50% chance it will ever be recovered.
- Each year, motor vehicle theft costs Canadians approx. $1 billion.
- 1 in 6 motor vehicle thefts occur from driveways and ga
- There's only one reason thieves steal - profit.
Statistics Canada 2001